Website News: This site launched during the evening of April 10, 2017. There are currently over 400 shared stories. Find or add your favorite stories of the day. Up vote or down vote stories. Make comments on stories. Join today trhough Twitter or Facebook signins. Continue reading
INSANE POLITICSWelcome to the Insanity !
You are not alone. You are not paranoid. It seems like every politician has gone insane, as defined as "extreme foolishness or irrationality."
Protect yourself by reading. Here is my reading list to keep you up to date. Feel free to add links to articles you've read. Don't forget to vote up or down a story and don't forget to leave a comment on the linked articles.
Joining is very easy. Use your Twitter or Facebook login.
- LPH posted Here’s how congressional Democrats plan to mark Trump’s first 100 days - The Washington Post
- LPH posted North Korea threatens US ship starting drills - CNNPolitics.com
- LPH posted Key Question for Supreme Court: Will It Let Gerrymanders Stand? - The New York Times
- Teachers for Bernie posted North Korea detains third U.S. citizen - CBS News
- Teachers for Bernie posted North Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier to show 'military's force' | Fox News
- LPH posted Trump 100 days: President adds tax reform in key week | Fox News
- LPH posted Philosopher Henry Giroux on the culture of cruelty and Donald Trump: America is “a democracy on life support — it can’t breathe” - Salon.com
- Teachers for Bernie posted Trump voters don’t have buyer’s remorse. But some Hillary Clinton voters do. - The Washington Post
- Teachers for Bernie posted White House budget director takes hard line on border wall, as threat of government shutdown looms - The Washington Post
- Teachers for Bernie posted Why Trump should think twice before blaming someone else for his meh 100 days - The Washington Post
- Joseph Tanfani posted The lawyer who will oversee the Russia inquiry for Justice Dept. has experience investigating the White House
- Lisa Mascaro posted Trump's election has mobilized a resistance like no other, but will Democrats' answer to the tea party divide the ranks?
- Teachers for Bernie posted Why can’t the Clintons just go away? | New York Post
- David Willman posted 'Science is real,' marchers in nation's capital and worldwide declare
- LPH posted 140 Soldiers Killed in Taliban Attack on Afghan Base, Official Says - The New York Times
- 7 members
- 6 Connections
- 682 Posts
- 53 Comments